Disaster Planning for Residents in Alexandria
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. But, plans like that typically involve things like emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of Alexandria/St. Cloud, MN.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team.